Best Preparation for Tomorrow is Doing Your Best Today
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DYB - 1000|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||10 - 15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Voltage:||220V / 380V / 415V / 450V||Power:||1.5kw|
|Layer:||1 - 5 Layers||Function:||Screening, Filtration, Grading, Removing Impurities|
|Usage:||Powder, Particle, Liquid||Keyword:||Tumbler Screen|
Low Acceleration Abrasive Material Round Swing Tumbler Screen With No Mesh Plug
Swing tumbler silica sand vibrating screen with electronic power spin vibrator large capacity is widely used in:
1. Chemical industry: resin pigment, calcium carbonate, decorative coatings, medicine, grease, paint, palette, etc.
2. Abrasive material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica, alumina, abrasive, refractory material, slurry, etc.
3. Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, flour powder, nut powder, farina, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, yeast powder, pollen, food additive, bean milk, juice, etc.
4. Paper-making industry: coated slurry, exhaust liquid, paper making liquid and waste water reclamation, etc.
5. Metallurgy and mining industry: quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
6. Mechanical industry: casting sand, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material and metal powder, etc.
1. 1 to 6 decks per machine.
2. High screening efficiency.
3. Patented manual deck lifters for easy screen change.
4. Individually adjustable retention time for any product and capacity.
5. Low acceleration, long service life of all parts,no product degradation.
6. Tough modular design, no dead corners, low part weights.
7. 100% statically and dynamically balanced for vibration free installation in steel structures.
8. Low noise levels of approx. 75 db(A).
9. Screens down to 20μm.
The unique gyratory motion imparts a combination of actions to the material as it passes along the screen surface. It begins with a horizontal circular motion at the feed end, gradually diminishing along the length of the machine to an elliptical path, and finally to an approximate straight-line motion at the discharge end. There is no vertical component to this motion thus keeping the material in constantly contacting with the screen surface.
|Model||Diameter (mm)||Screening surface (m2)||Screening surface angle (degree)||Layer||Power (kw)|
|DYB-600||600||0.29||0.10||1 - 5||0.25|
|DYB-1000||1000||0.71||0.10||1 - 5||1.5|
|DYB-1200||1200||1.11||0.10||1 - 5||2.2|
|DYB-1600||1600||1.83||0.10||1 - 5||4|
|DYB-2000||2000||2.62||0.10||1 - 5||5.5|
|DYB-2400||2400||3.63||0.10||1 - 4||5.5|
|DYB-2600||2600||5.31||0.10||1 - 4||5.5|
Q: How to choose the suitable machine?
a. Customers who are familiar with technical performance and parameters can directly order.
Note: You had better send us the pictures you have ever used.
b. Customers who need us to choose the models, please follow the information, tell us:
1) Name and feature of the raw material?
2) Aim of using: get rid of impurity, filtration, grading
3) Handling capacity: kg /h, L/h
4) The raw material size: (mesh or mm)
5) How many final materials you want, or how many layer you need?
Note: You had better send us the relevant pictures about the details.
Contact Person: Lisa