Best Preparation for Tomorrow is Doing Your Best Today
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||PLYWOOD CASE PACKING|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 SET PER MONTH|
|Condition:||100% NEW||Type:||Bucket Elevator|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
bucket chain conveyor,
bucket conveyor system
Mining Industry Inclined Bucket Conveyor Durable Limestone Chain Bucket Elevator
Chain plate bucket elevator is suitable for vertical conveying of powdery, granular and small lump materials and abrasive materials which their temperature generally is less than 200℃ and its largest lifting height is 40m. The main features includes: wide lifting range, large transmission capacity, small drive efficiency, flow-type feed, gravity induced unloading, long service life, excellent sealing performance, stable and reliable operation, convenient operation and maintenance, compact struture, good rigidity and low operation cost.
1. Material of structure: Stainless steel 304 or carbon steel.
2. The buckets are made of a food grade reinforced polypropylene.
3. Include vibrating feeder is especially for Z type bucket elevator.
4. Smooth operation and easy to operate.
5. Easy to install and maintain.
The NE board chain bucket elevator consists of running parts, drive units, upper units, middle cabinets, and lower units.
1. Running parts It consists of a hopper and a special chain. The single-row chain is used for the NE30 and the NE50-NE800 is double-chained.
2. Drive A variety of drive combinations are used. The drive platform is equipped with a maintenance frame and a railing, and the drive device is divided into two types: left and right.
3. Upper unit A rail (double-row chain), backstop, and discharge pockets are fitted with anti-return rubber sheets.
4. The middle section of the middle section is equipped with rails to prevent the chain from swinging during operation.
5. Lower unit An automatic tensioner is installed.
1. Metallic and non-metallic ores: bauxite, coal, sand, gravel cement, gypsum, limestone, etc.
2. Food products: sugar, flour, coffee, salt, etc.
3. Chemical processing products: fertilizers, phosphates, agricultural lime, soda ash, etc.
4. Pulp and paper products: wood chips.
|Model||Capacity (m³/h)||Bucket capacity (L)||Pitch between buckets (mm)||Speed of bucket (m/s)||Size of material (mm)|
How to choose bucket elevator for you? Tell us the followings please:
1. What's material will be transported by bucket elevator? And the density of material? also the temperature of material? and its size.
2. How high is bucket elevator you need?
3. How much about the capacity of bucket elevator you need? 10t/h, 50t/h?
If there's anything I can do for you, Don't hesitate send us an inquiry now.
Contact Person: Lisa