Best Preparation for Tomorrow is Doing Your Best Today
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Belt Width:||1000mm||Belt Length:||20-25m|
|Material:||Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
automated conveyor systems,
incline conveyor systems
Oil Resistance Production Line Motorized Particle Conveyor Systems Belt
Belt conveyor which is also called ribbon conveyor, rubber belt conveyor.
Widely applied to many industries,such as Metallurgical mines, coal, port, transportation, water and electricity, chemical industry, etc.
There are two kinds of conveyor belt which are commonly used: rubber belt and plastic belt and steel belt etc.
For large obliquity conveyor skirt side band style is available.
Plastic tape has the advantages of resistance to oil, acid, alkali, but the climate adaptability is poor, easy to slip and aging.
Usual there six style bandwidth of conveyor belt can be used:500,650,800,1000,1200 and 1400mm.
The user can according to the height of the conveying, material kinds, capacity, throughput, transmission length through the calculate and determine the layout of conveyor and confirm the factors such as the selection of belt width, canvas layer number and thickness of the tape.
1. Simple structure, stable operation, flexible arrangement, convenient maintenance.
2. Suitable for medium, long distance and heavy load transportation of materials.
3. Simple structure,convenient maintenance.
4. Less energy consumption and low cost.
5. No sharp corners or danger to staff, and you can clean the belt freely with water.
6. Full stainless steel 304 material.
7. Variable conveying speed, customerized.
8. World famous brand frequency inverter and motor.
1. Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, yeast powder, pollen, food additive, bean milk, juice, etc..
2. Chemical industry: paint, tree cosmetics, PVC tree of cosmetics, citric acid, PE powder, washing powder, etc..
3. Metallurgy, Mine industry: aluminum powered, copper powder, ore alloy powder, welding rod powder. etc..
4. Abrasive material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica, alumina, abrasive, refractory material, slurry, etc..
5. Wastewater treatment: disposed oil, disposed dye waste water, active carbon, etc..
|Belt Width (mm)||Belt Length(m)||Belt Speed (m/s)||Capacity (t/h)|
Q: How to select belt conveyor?
1. The capacity that you require?
2. Whats the material to be conveyed?
3. The conveying length and the width of the belt?
4. Whether need adjust height of the motor?
5. The conveying angle?
Q: How about the quality of your products?
1. Our machines are manufactured strictly according to national and international standards, and we take a test on each equipment before delivery.
Q: Do you provide after-sale service?
2. Yes. The warranty period of our machines is one year, and we have a professional after-sale service team to promptly and thoroughly solve your problems.
Contact Person: Lisa