Best Preparation for Tomorrow is Doing Your Best Today
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Container|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 Working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Condition:||100% NEW||Application:||Coal / Ore / Limestone Etc. Screening|
circular motion vibrating screen,
circular motion screen
Inclined Angle Linear Triple Deck Vibrating Screen High Production Capacity
Vibrating screen uses electric exciter as vibrating source, the material will be thrown around the screen, at the same time doing forward sports, in order to achieve the screening purpose. Material from the feeder evenly enters into the machine's feeding inlet, with multilayer sieves to produce various of products and unqualified products on the screen or under the screen, then discharging from the outlet repectively. It can be used in the automatic production line.
1. Exciter of external eccentric block structure has the adcantages of big exciting force, ligh weight, small load bearing, etc.
2. The screen lateral plates are made up by a whole steel plate without welding, which is of high strenght and long service life. Beam and lateral plate are joined by high strength bolts without wedding. The beam is easy to be replaced.
3. Motor and exciter are connected with flexible couplings, which has the advantages of long life, low cost and small inpact on motor, compared with universal joint connection. It requires low installation conditions.
4. Linear vibrating screen uses advanced dual-motor synchronization technology. Low noise, easy maintenance.
5. Amplitude, installation angle of the screen surface can be adjusted according to actual situation.
6. Machine is supported with rubber springs, which have the feature of long service life, corrosion resistance, smooth running, low noise, small impact on foundation, compared with other metal springs.
Circular Vibrating Screen is widely used in mining, power stations, water conservancy projects, building industry, light and chemical industry, for coal dressing as well as in metallurgy. Generally, these models are built to specifically classify large, middle and small materials efficiently.
Contact Person: sales