Best Preparation for Tomorrow is Doing Your Best Today
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200 sets per month|
|Screen Diameter:||450mm||Machine Material:||All Stainless Steel|
vibro sieve machine,
liquid solid separator
Industrial Screening Sand Vibrating Screen Filter Machine With 800kg/H Capacity
Filter sieve also named 450 type filter sieve is a kind of low noise, high efficiency, easy to move the small vibrating screen filter. It is to put the powder grain grading, liquid filtration combined as one of the single layer filter screen. Applicable to various industries manufacturers with a single screening and filtering. It is usually used in some products which is with less impurities.
1. Large processing capacity. Bottom border as oscillating body, so vibrating parts is lighter than
general vibrating screen so that it has high screening efficiency.
2. Open design, observe the screen surface conveniently.
3. Using “new “type screen frame by our own develop; the screen use for long time, easy to change.
4. Motor with small power, light weight, high protection degree, can operate continuously.
5. Without the mechanical action. Even maintain easily, can be single or double use.
450 type liquid filter screen is suitable for use in food, medicine and chemical abrasive ceramic metallurgy from all walks of life powder the raw material of any mucus of screening filtering, Especially for ceramic mud screening, its effect is more significant effect is better efficiency higher screening mesh can be improved.
Xinxiang Dayong Vibration Equipment Co., Ltd. is one of the famous enterprises that manufacture and sell equipments for screening, conveying and elevating. The company is located in Xinxiang city, Henan province, which is the largest manufacturing base of vibrating screen in China. The city of Xinxiang also has the advantage of convenient transportation, as the Yellow River is in the north of it, the Beijing-Hong Kong-Macau Expressway is in the east of it, and the Beijing-Guangdong Railway is in the west of it.
1. Suggest to client suitable raw material, final product capacity.
2. Introduce machine's structure and features in detail, explain the price component.
3. answer client concerned questions.
1. Start production as soon as receiving down payment.
2. Send photos of machine in manufacturing and finished photos to client, for your better learn about the machine's condition.
3. Delivery machine in time, taking photos during loading, so you can "remote monitoring" your goods.
4. Documents and certificate available in time.
5. Manual documents available. Engineer can be sent to client site for installation instruction.
Contact Person: Lisa