Best Preparation for Tomorrow is Doing Your Best Today
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DYC - 600|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||10 - 15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Power:||0.55kw||Motor:||Vertical Vibrating Motor|
|Layer:||1 - 2 Layers||Color:||Customized|
|Material:||Carbon Steel, SUS304/316||Keyword:||Ultrasonic Vibrating Screen|
vibro screen separator
Self Cleaning Ultrasonic Sieving Machine Carbon Steel For Medicine Powder
The ultrasonic vibrating sieve's function principle of ultrasonic vibrating screen is adding an ultrasonic energy transform device on the screen surface of 3-D vibrating separator and filter. This device can make the screen surface superpose ultra high frequency vibrational energy, so that it can keep clear of the net and achieve the ideal screen situation. Ultrasonic vibrating screen is usually used in screening superfine powder which the ordinary vibrating screen can not reach.
1. High efficiency, delicate design, durable, applicable to many different types of powders or viscous liquids.
2. Easy to change the mesh, easy to operate, easy to clean.
3. The materials don’t block the mesh holes. Powders don’t fly upwards. Able to sieve 500 mesh or 0.028mm
4. Able to work continually. Foreign or large particles are discharged automatically.
5. Durable, quick to change the mesh (3 to 5 minutes)
6. Small size, easy to move.
7. 5 levels can be designed at most. However, we recommend 3 levels.
Widely used for granular,powder and mucus materials:
1. Chemical industry: resin, paint, industrial chemicals, cosmetics, paint, medicine powder etc.
2. Food industry: sugar, starch, salt, rice flour, milk powder, milk, egg, soy sauce, fruit juice etc.
3. Metals, Metallurgy Mining: aluminum, lead powder, copper powder, ore, alloy powder, welding powder, manganese dioxide, copper powder, electric magnetic materials, abrasive powder, refractory materials, kaolin, limestone, alumina, heavy carbonate calcium, quartz sand etc.
4. Pollution treatment: waste oil, waste water, dyeing wastewater, additives, such as activated carbon etc.
|Model||Power||Sieving diameter||Effective area (m2)||Volume (mm)||Nets layer|
Q: How to choose the suitable machine?
a. Customers who are familiar with technical performance and parameters can directly order.
Note: You had better send us the pictures you have ever used.
b. Customers who need us to choose the models, please follow the information, tell us:
1) Name and feature of the raw material?
2) Aim of using: get rid of impurity, filtration, grading
3) Handling capacity: kg /h, L/h
4) The raw material size: (mesh or mm)
5) How many final materials you want, or how many layer you need?
Note: You had better send us the relevant pictures about the details.
Q: How many kinds of material are supported?
a. All stainless steel (304, 316L)
b. All carbon steel Q235A
c. Contact part Stainless steel.
Q: Is it special requirement available?
a. Yes, the equipment could be designed according to customer's using aim or special requirements.
Contact Person: Lisa