Best Preparation for Tomorrow is Doing Your Best Today
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||DYB - 1600 - 1S|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden case package|
|Delivery Time:||10 - 15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Voltage:||380V / 220V / 415V / Optional||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Application:||Food Processing, Chemicals, Mining, Ore||Material:||Carbon Steel / SS304 / 316L|
|Power:||2.2kw||Layer:||1 - 6 Layers|
tumbler screening machine,
Large Capacity 1 - 6 Layers Silica Sand Tumbler Screener Sifter Machine
The basic cyclotron motion is similar to the artificial screening, which create and throw three-dimensional tumbling motion by adjusting the eccentricity ratio, radial and tangential angle. Material uniformly dispersed throughout the screen surface from the center to the outer edge, and to the axial propagation in a spiral motion, thus fine particles complete the whole screening process. The horizontal and vertical acceleration increases with the acceleration of the particles, close to the mesh size of the particles subsequently successfully separated.
1. Screening efficiency up to 99%.
2. No particle destruction in sensitive products.
3. High screening quality results in higher revenues for graded products.
4. Tumbler screen for sewage treatment
5. Stable screen motion even under full load.
6. Tumbling movement indefinitely adjustable, resulting in precise control of residence time on the screen, capacity and screening efficiency can be coordinated and optimized.
7. Product specific mesh cleaning systems.
1. Chemical industry: resin pigment, calcium carbonate, decorative coatings, medicine, grease, paint, palette, etc.
2. Abrasive material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica, alumina, antimony ore, silica sand, abrasive, refractory material, slurry, etc.
3. Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, flour powder, nut powder, farina, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, yeast powder, pollen, food additive, bean milk, juice, etc.
4. Paper-making industry:coated slurry, exhaust liquid, paper making liquid and waste water reclamation, etc.
5. Metallurgy and mining industry: quartz sand, sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
6. Mechanical industry: casting sand, charcoal, grafito, powder metallurgy, aluminum powder, electromagnetic material and metal powder, etc.
|Model||Diameter (mm)||Screening surface (m2)||Screening surface angle (degree)||Layer||Power (kw)|
|DYB-600||600||0.29||0.10||1 - 5||0.25|
|DYB-1000||1000||0.71||0.10||1 - 5||1.5|
|DYB-1200||1200||1.11||0.10||1 - 5||2.2|
|DYB-1600||1600||1.83||0.10||1 - 5||4|
|DYB-2000||2000||2.62||0.10||1 - 5||5.5|
|DYB-2400||2400||3.63||0.10||1 - 4||5.5|
|DYB-2600||2600||5.31||0.10||1 - 4||5.5|
Case & Worksite
Q: How to select a suitable vibrating screen?
A. what's the material and its density?
B. what's the mesh size? And which size of powder do you need?
C. What's the percentage of every size in your material?
D. What's your excepted capacity?
Contact Person: Lisa